Monday, July 02, 2007

M - HAPPY CANADA DAY!!!!!

We are in Ottawa which is really great for a number of reasons. Great timing for one, yesterday was Canada Day, and where better to celebrate than in the Capital City. Also, my friend Dave Burtt who I met working at Biv in Welly lives here. Josh and I were thinking of doing this trip way back then, so Dave and I have been talking about meeting up in Ottawa for over 2 years now.


Finally a proper Mountie!


I waved that little flag the whole day long, and now I am trying to think of a way to fix it to my motorbike.


Damn good fireworks - thanks Steven Harper!!! (Conservative governments are good for something)


Me and Dave on the very crowded bendy bus going home. Another really fun day, and today we are going over the river to Gatineau to see the Museum of Civilisation and "The Alps" film at the Imax dome theatre.

Next stop... Montreal.

No comments: